Mar 16, 2019 12:00am CST
required text book
- Developing Successful Transitions During a Child’s Busy Day
- Infants, Toddlers and Their Families: Nurturing and Supporting Social Emotional Development
- Inside the Child: Social and Emotional Development
- Infants and Toddlers: Targeted Strategies to Build Social Emotional Skills
- Understanding and Supporting Children's Friendship Skills
This two-hour online behavior guidance course will meet the licensed family child care annual training requirement. The objectives of the training are to help participants: learn about the relationship between behavior and distress communication for infants and toddlers, identify characteristics of challenging behavior demonstrated by infants and toddlers, identify the difference between acting out and withdrawing behaviors seen in infants and toddlers, and discuss best practice guidance strategies.