Mar 16, 2019 12:00am CST
required text book
- Infants, Toddlers and Their Families: Nurturing and Supporting Social Emotional Development
- Inside the Child: Social and Emotional Development
- Infants and Toddlers: Targeted Strategies to Build Social Emotional Skills
- Understanding and Supporting Children's Friendship Skills
- Learning to Listen, Listening to Learn
This course is designed to provide practitioners with an understanding of the challenges and opportunities associated with transition times between activities and spaces. The course addresses the developmental challenges associated with smooth transitions as well as methods for implementing transitions that minimize challenging behavior and take advantage of learning opportunities.