Mar 16, 2019 12:00am CST
required text book
- Understanding the Companion Guide for the Knowledge and Competency Framework: Preschool-Aged
- RBPD Credential - Module 1: Introduction to Relationship Based Professional Development (ETL)
- Understanding the Companion Guide for the Knowledge and Competency Framework: Family Child Care
- Transforming Minnesota’s Early Childhood Workforce
- Starting a Family Child Care Business
Minnesota’s Knowledge and Competency Framework describes what early childhood providers need to know and be able to do in order to work effectively with young children and their families. The companion guide combines key concepts found in the framework with suggestions and examples of what it might look like in a family child care setting. It is intended to help providers have a beginning understanding of what to do. This Companion Guide does not replace the original framework but supports it. This guide is for all adults who work with children in family child care settings.