Dec 16, 2018 12:00am CST
required text book
- Understanding the Companion Guide for the Knowledge and Competency Framework: Preschool-Aged
- RBPD Credential - Module 1: Introduction to Relationship Based Professional Development (ETL)
- Understanding the Companion Guide for the Knowledge and Competency Framework: Family Child Care
- Transforming Minnesota’s Early Childhood Workforce
- Starting a Family Child Care Business
Minnesota’s Knowledge and Competency Framework describes what early childhood teachers and providers need to know and do in order to work effectively with young children and their families. The companion guide combines key concepts found in the Framework with suggestions and examples of what it might look like in an early childhood setting. It is intended to help people working with children ages birth through three years old to have a beginning understanding of what to do. This Companion Guide does not replace the original framework, but supports it. This course is for all adults who work with children birth to three years old.