Registration and Policies
- Registration requires a Develop account. Students who do not have a Develop account can create one at developtoolmn.org. For assistance with Develop accounts, such as login information and profile updates, contact the Develop helpdesk directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 833-605-6938.
- Registration and payment must be completed online through Develop’s secure website. Students who register for a course listed on the Eager-to-Learn website will be routed to Develop to complete registration.
- Payment must be made using a credit or debit card. Students are not registered for a course until payment is received in full.
- Register early! Enrollment for Eager-to-Learn instructor-led courses closes one week prior to the course start date. Registration for Anytime Learning self-paced courses is available year-round, on a quarterly basis. Registration closes two weeks prior to the end of the quarter. Students must complete an Anytime Learning course during the same quarter in which they registered. If a student does not complete their Anytime Learning course by the end of the quarter, they will need to re-register and pay for the course during the new quarter in order to complete it.Anytime Learning quarterly registration periods:
Anytime Learning Quarter Registration Opens Registration Closes Deadline to Complete Spring 2020 3/16/20 6/16/20 6/30/20 Summer 2020 6/16/20 9/16/20 9/30/20 Fall 2020 9/16/20 12/12/20 12/31/20 Winter 12/16/20 3/16/21 3/31/21
- Eager-to-Learn will cancel courses if fewer than five students register. If a course is cancelled, students will be notified no later than one week prior to the start of the course.
- If a course is cancelled, Eager-to-Learn staff will contact students to enroll them in another course or process a refund.
- Students who cancel their registration for an Eager-to-Learn course one week prior to the course start date will receive a full refund.
- In order to cancel an Eager-to-Learn course registration, students must contact ETLsupport@childcareawaremn.org before the cancellation deadline.
- Refunds will NOT be provided for Anytime Learning course registrations.
- Develop Learning Records will serve as proof of course completion. When students are ready to send their licensor training documentation, they can access their Develop Learning Record at developtoolmn.org.
- All attendance will be entered in Develop within 3 business days following the completion of the final assignment.
- Students must complete required coursework before the end of a course in order to have their attendance confirmed in Develop. Detailed information on coursework deadlines is available in your classroom.
- Students can complete a maximum of 6 hours of training in a single day.
Course Fee Information
|Length and Type of Course||In-Service Hours Earned||Total Cost|
|Anytime Learning Course||2 hours*||$30.00**|
|3-week course||8 hours||$40.00|
|4-week course||12 hours||$60.00|
|5-week course||16 hours||$80.00|
|6-week course||32 hours||$130.00|
* Total in-service hours earned may vary for Anytime Learning courses depending on requirements set by the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
** Some Anytime Learning course rates may be reduced due to supplemental funding from the Minnesota Department of Human Services.