Jun 16, 2020 12:00am CST
required text book
- Health and Safety In-Service II – Child Care Centers
- El traumatismo craneoencefálico por maltrato (AHT Spanish version-DHS)
- Supervising for Safety for Family Child Care
- Supervisión activa- niños con necesidades especiales (Active Supervision:Children with Special Needs
- Active Supervision: School-age Children
Meets the Family Child Care provider annual supervision training requirement. This training curriculum will address best practices of active supervision in a family child care setting; describe the way in which supervision is impacted by a child’s development; explain characteristics typically associated with differing levels of development and their impact on supervision.