Dec 16, 2018 12:00am CST
required text book
- Adult Learning Module 3: Developing Quality Training
- CDA Session The CDA Exam & Verification
- RBPD Credential - Module 1: Introduction to Relationship Based Professional Development (ETL)
- Financial Management: Taming the Crystal Ball/Mastering the Juggling Act
- CDA Session Reflecting on the Family Questionnaire & Writing the Prof Philosophy Statement
Learn what the NAEYC Code of Ethical Conduct is and understand the value of this document and pledge to professionalism. “Ethics – in the form of knowledge and skill in making responsible professional decisions – is one of the most fundamental qualities of a competent early childhood educator” (Feeney & Freeman, 2012) This is an anytime learning module.