Dec 16, 2018 12:00am CST
required text book
- CDA Session The CDA Exam & Verification
- RBPD Credential - Module 1: Introduction to Relationship Based Professional Development (ETL)
- Financial Management: Taming the Crystal Ball/Mastering the Juggling Act
- CDA Session Reflecting on the Family Questionnaire & Writing the Prof Philosophy Statement
- CDA Session Professional Portfolio & Conducting a Self-Study
In this self-paced module, learners will explore why Minnesota’s Knowledge and Competency Framework is important. In addition they will review the content of the framework, it’s organization and how it can be used in caring for children. This is an online Learning course offered through Anytime Learning.