Sep 16, 2019 12:00am CST
required text book
- Infants, Toddlers and Their Families: Nurturing and Supporting Social Emotional Development
- Developing Successful Transitions During a Child’s Busy Day
- Infants and Toddlers: Targeted Strategies to Build Social Emotional Skills
- Understanding and Supporting Children's Friendship Skills
- Learning to Listen, Listening to Learn
This 2-hour online behavior guidance course will meet the licensed family child care annual training requirement. The objectives of the training are to help participants: use targeted strategies to intentionally build social emotional skills in infants and toddlers, identify how to support parents in promoting routines, and learn how to promote emotional self-regulation skills in children this age.