Mar 16, 2019 12:00am CST
required text book
- Developing Successful Transitions During a Child’s Busy Day
- Infants, Toddlers and Their Families: Nurturing and Supporting Social Emotional Development
- Inside the Child: Social and Emotional Development
- Infants and Toddlers: Targeted Strategies to Build Social Emotional Skills
- Understanding and Supporting Children's Friendship Skills
This 2-hour behavior guidance course will meet the licensed family child care annual training requirement. The objectives of the training are to help participants: learn about social and emotional behaviors in infants and toddlers and how this development is impacted by caregivers; and reflect on ways in which culture (perceptions, beliefs, values) influences caregiving practices.