Jan 09, 2020 12:00am CST
Feb 06, 2020 11:59pm CST
|Chat Session 1||Jan 09, 2020||7:50 pm - 8:45 pm|
|Chat Session 2||Jan 16, 2020||7:50 pm - 8:45 pm|
|Chat Session 3||Jan 23, 2020||7:50 pm - 8:45 pm|
|Chat Session 4||Jan 30, 2020||7:50 pm - 8:45 pm|
|Chat Session 5||Feb 06, 2020||7:50 pm - 8:45 pm|
Chats: Thursdays 8-8:45pm CST January 9, 16, 23, 30 & February 6, 2020
required text book
- Participants will identify their own sensory preferences using a personal inventory (found in week 1 reading).
- Participants will describe features of the human sensory system.
- Participants will recognize indicators of Sensory Processing Disorder.
- Participants will recognize under/over responsiveness behaviors to sensory input.
- Participants will apply strategies for working with children with Sensory Processing Disorder.
- Participants will identify similarities between Sensory Processing Disorder and other neurological and behavioral disabilities