Mar 16, 2020 12:00am CST
required text book
- Supervisión activa- niños con necesidades especiales (Active Supervision:Children with Special Needs
- Sudden Unexpected Infant Death
- Active Supervision: Preventing Child Injuries in Family Child Care Settings
- El traumatismo craneoencefálico por maltrato (AHT Spanish version-DHS)
- Active Supervision: What Else is in the Home
This series based course for experienced providers meets the Licensing in-service requirements as well as the health and safety requirements from the Child Care Development Fund. Participants will explore MN Rule 3 licensing standards and best practices around supervision challenges experienced by child care centers. We’ll look at strategies a child care providers can implement within their setting.